AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT AND VP
The health and well-being of our customers, suppliers, and staff remains our highest priority. All protocols that have been outlined by Provincial Health Authorities and WorksafeBC are being strictly followed.
As such, we wanted to highlight the Enhanced Safety Protocols we have in place:
• Social Distancing signage.
• Multiple sanitizing stations available.
• Mandatory mask policy for all guests and team members.
• Enhanced cleaning/disinfecting protocols of shared space.
• Limited occupancy in shared space.
• Wellness Checks for all team members prior to starting work daily.
• Strict policy for all team members not to come to work when ill.
• Wellness signage for our guests specifically highlighting “ Do Not Enter If Feeling Ill & After Travel”.
Customer service has and will always remain a priority at CANNEPP however during these unprecedented times the health and safety of staff and the public is of the utmost importance. All team members will continue to work diligently to support you during this challenging time
We appreciate your support in following these protocols. If you have any questions regarding our Enhanced Safety Protocols or have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and stay safe!
All the Best,
Nick Eaden Mark Simpson
President Vice President